Lambi 4 Lambi 4

Stunned.

I'm stunned that this movie is not above the 4.0 mark.

I can see the amount of time spent in the animation, style, and graphics, and I'm really quite impressed by it all.

Good job!

Lambi responds:

thanks!

Robots Are Our Friends! Robots Are Our Friends!

I'm honored to review this...

I had first seen this on Albino Black Sheep, and I sent it to all my good friends because I loved its humour as well as the retro-synthesized music. (In fact, I'm really interested as to what you used and/or how you put the music together.)

Anyways, I was incredibly impressed by its simplicity and the hilarity that insued. I will be anticipating your future works.

Excellent piece!

scampi scampi

The truth is...

...even after the thirtieth loop, I still have difficulty staying in my chair because my laughing interferes with my balance.

arm wrestle my ego V.2.01 arm wrestle my ego V.2.01

I enjoyed it.

The only drawback I could see was that it was hard to really know if my input was actually changing the outcome of the game or if my spacebar antics were just a waste of time.

Maybe a meter to the side, perhaps?

Bowling Champions Online Bowling Champions Online

1.52?!

This would have to be the most under-appreciated portal submission I've ever seen.

Is it because it doesn't have a Clock in it? Is it because no stick figures are being mutilated in this straight-forward and fun game?

We're talking about a bowling game here, and I believe it set out and achieved exactly what to expect in this type of game.

Give the creator of this game the respect they deserve and give this game a good score like I have.

limit0 responds:

Thanks, I appreciate what you said.

Preloading fun2 Preloading fun2

Enjoyable.

I liked the assorted effects and such.